- Air Quality
- Climate Change Branch
- Collaborative Planning Branch
- Overall Work Program Guidance & Products
- Regional Planning Handbook
- Partnership Planning & Transit Planning Grants
- Regional Transportation Plan Guidelines
- Contacts for Caltrans Regional Planning, California Transportation Agencies, and Federal Transportation Partners
- Senate Bill 375
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Office of Regional and Interagency Planning
Working cooperatively with the twelve Caltrans' district offices, the Office of Regional and Interagency Planning (ORIP) guides and maintains California's regional transportation planning process as follows:
ORIP's goal is to identify and exceed customer expectations, maximize the use of resources, and provide additional training and support as needed.
The links below provide you with an individual listing of personnel contacts:
ORIP Staff Contact
Garth Hopkins is the Office Chief for the Office of Regional and Interagency Planning.