- Air Quality
- Climate Change Branch
- OWP Tools/Regional Planning Handbook
- Partnership & Transit Planning Grants
- Regional Transportation Planning Guidelines
- Contacts for Caltrans Regional Planning, California Transportation Agencies, and Federal Transportation Partners
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
Office of Regional Planning
Working cooperatively with the twelve Caltrans' district offices, the Office of Regional Planning (ORP) guides and maintains California's regional transportation planning process as follows:
ORP's goal is to identify and exceed customer expectations, maximize the use of resources, and provide additional training and support as needed.
The links below provide you with an individual listing of personnel contacts:
ORP Staff Contact
CA MPO & RTPA Contacts
Garth Hopkins is the Office Chief for the Office of Regional Planning.