Transportation Finance Bank (TFB) Loan Program
The Transportation Finance Bank (TFB) Revolving Loan Program was implemented by the California Transportation Commission (CTC) and Caltrans to provide flexible, short-term financing to public entities and public-private partnerships for the purpose of accelerating the delivery of transportation projects in California.
- AB 2996 (Onopeza) Chapter 805, Statutes of 2002
- California Government Code Section 64000
- Section 350 of Public Law 104-59 (Federal Authorization)
- TFB Fact Sheet
- TFB Guidelines
- TFB Loan Application and Agreement
- Treasury Bill Auction Rates
For additional information, please contact the Office of Innovative Finance.