State Route 73 - Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration (EA 0H4400)
The California Department of Transportation has prepared the Initial Study (IS), which examines the potential environmental impacts of the proposed Storm Water Basin Stability and Slope Stabilization project on State Route 73.
The public comment period was extended until June 7, 2010. Below is the final Initial Study, including comments and responses.
- Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Index Map and Regional Map
- Historic Property Survey Report (18MB)
- Natural Environmental Study Basis Sedimentation Project (47MB) and Minimal Impacts (67MB)
- Paleontological Resources ID & Evaluation Report (54MB)