Planning Division links
- Planning Home
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- Caltrans External Advisory Liaison (CEAL)
- California Transportation Plan (CTP)
- Community Planning Liaison
- District System Management Plan (DSMP)
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Park and Ride Coordinator
- Transportation Concept Summaries (TCS)
Caltrans District 11 Park and Ride Map for San Diego County
park and ride facilities
- There are 64 active Park and Ride facilities in San Diego County.
- 32 of these facilities are owned by the State of California.
- 32 of these facilities are owned by either various cities, the county or private organizations.
- Three donations organizations (Goodwill Industries of San Diego County, the Salvation Army and Amvets) have donation centers located in 14 of our State owned facilities and play a vital role in our Park and Ride program by providing a security presence at thes locations as well as keeping them free of debris on a day to day basis.
- Bicycle lockers are available at some facilities. For more information, visit the SANDAG iCommute website.
View Larger Map
District 11 Park and Ride Coordinator