- State Route 12 to close on June 4 – 6, 2013, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily for major maintenance
- "NEW" California Transportation Plan (CTP) is a statewide, long-range transportation plan to meet our future mobility needs and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Click this item for more information.
- Navy Drive Bridge Replacement Project - San Joaquin County - Public Notice of Intent to Adopt and Notice of Availability of Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration/Environmental Assessment, and Notice of Public Hearing
- McHenry Avenue Corridor Improvement Project (San Joaquin/Stanislaus Counties) Public Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- FWS San Luis Park Entrances on State Highway 165 Initial Study
- State Route 4 (San Joaquin County) - Rock Slope Protection Public Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Route 99 Business Plan
- Federal Highway Administration - Economic Recovery