- Strategic Growth Plan - Transportation Investments for Mobility
- Legislative Info
- Outside Agencies
- Inside Seven Employee Newsletter
- code survey - a project by renée green
- Early Education Center - The Center offers spacious rooms for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers and is open to the public.
- District 7 Video Library
District 7 Projects
High Desert Corridor Project
Interchange 3D Tour HDC SR-14 Video
To view Virtual Flyover Video, Click Here
The California Department of Transportation is proposing to construct a new freeway/expressway connecting the City of Palmdale in Los Angeles County with the town of Apple Valley in San Bernardino County. The proposed freeway/expressway is approximately 63 miles long.
Interactive Map - This innovative map allows you to view the project area, leave comments for the project team and share your comments through social media. New
- HDC Footprint (July 2013) New
Proposed Palmdale Transit Center (PTC) Rail Connections (July 2013)
Proposed Victorville X-Press West Rail Connection (July 2013)
Scoping Exhibits -
Map 1 - Palmdale Segment. Exhibit shows area from approximately State Route 14 to 100th Street East.
Map 2 - Lake Los Angeles Segment. Exhibit shows area from approximately 100th Street East to 240th Street East.
Map 3 - El Mirage Segment. Exhibit shows area from approximately 240th Street East to Caughlin Road in San Bernardino County.
Map 4 - Adelanto Segment. Exhibit shows area from approximately Caughlin Road to Interstate 15.
Map 5 - Victorville/Apple Valley Segment. Exhibit shows area from approximately Interstate 15 to Bear Valley Road.
Proposed Ramp Locations for High Desert Corridor Project
* Map shows the proposed ramp locations, and is subject to change
Caltrans and Metro hosted a series of public meetings to discuss the SR-138 project and to solicit comments and suggestions. Exhibits were available for viewing, with Caltrans staff available to answer questions and hear input.
|High Desert Corridor
Community Meetings Postcard (PDF)
1. Palmdale (Los Angeles County) - September 27, 2010 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Larry Chimbole Cultural Center, located at 38350 North Sierra Highway, Palmdale, CA 93550.
2. Lancaster (Los Angeles County) - September 28, 2010 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Lancaster City Hall - Emergency Operations Center, 44933 Fern Avenue, Lancaster, CA 93534.
3. Apple Valley (San Bernardino County) - September 29, 2010 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Parks and Recreation Department, Development Services Building Conference Center, 14955 Dale Evans Parkway, Apple Valley, CA 92307.
4. Victorville (San Bernardino County) - September 30, 2010 at Conference Room D, 14343 Civic Drive, Victorville, CA 92393.
5. Lancaster (Los Angeles County) - Monday, April 11, 2011 at Lancaster City Hall - 44933 Fern Avenue, Lancaster, CA 93534.
6. Lake Los Angeles (Los Angeles County) - Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at Twin Lakes Community Church - 17213 Lake Los Angeles Avenue, Palmdale, CA 93591.
7. Apple Valley (San Bernardino County) - Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at the Apple Valley Council Chambers - 14955 Dale Evans Parkway, Apple Valley, CA 92307
8. Adelanto (San Bernardino County) - Thursday, April 14, 2011 at the Adelanto Community Center - 11555 Cortez Avenue, Adelanto, CA 92301
9. Palmdale (Los Angeles County) - Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at Twin Lakes Community Church - 17213 Lake Los Angeles Avenue, Palmdale, CA 93591.
10. Palmdale (Los Angeles County) - Thursday, January 26, 2012 at Larry Chimbole Center - 38350 Sierra Highway, Palmdale CA 93550.
11. Victorville (San Bernardino County) - Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at Victorville City Hall, Conference Room D - 14343 Civic Drive, Victorville CA 92392.
12. Adelanto (San Bernardino County) - Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at Stater Brothers Stadium, Mavericks Conference Room - 12000 Stadium Way, Adelanto, CA 92301
Aviso De Reunión Pública (PDF)
SAFETEA-LU 6002 Coordination
The following information was provided to appropriate regulatory agencies during the coordination meeting, March, 2011.
- Agency Meeting Presentation - March 2011.ppt
- HDC 6002 Coord Plan - Version 2.doc
- Corridor Map - Revised.pdf
- HDC Flyover.wmv
San Bernardino County Department of Public Works
City of Victorville
Osama Megalla, Project Manager
100 South Main Street, 8th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Karl Price, Environmental Project Manager
100 South Main Street, MS 16A
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Robert Machuca, Project Manager
Metro, One Gateway Plaza, 99-22-9
Los Angeles, CA 90012
*When writing, please refer to HDC Project #80